Frequently Asked Questions
Advantages of Seapilot
What are the benefits of Seapilot over similar navigation Apps?
A combination of several factors:
- Download the app for free and purchase the charts of your choice. We also offer a premium version with several extra features.
- Seapilot uses real vectorized S-57 charts from national maritime administrations, presented entirely in accordance with recognized ECDIS-standards for electronic navigation in commercial shipping.
- AIS data containing AIS targets (ships equipped with AIS-transponders) with all the information such as the name of the ship, course, speed, measurements, etc) and weather stations with real time weather data such as wind direction and wind speed, air pressure, and water temperature.
- Seapilot has been developed with an intuitive and simple user interface that does not require a comprehensive user manual.
- Support via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org is provided by our staff and is open Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. CET. All questions and comments are taken care of, and if we do not have the technical answer at hand, we make sure to forward this question to a specialist in the area. We do not provide support over the phone,